Done your taxes? Hopefully so. If you want to do them 'green' you can file online - you can file your fed return for Free by looking around at irs.gov, though if you use that same program for your state return it'll charge you $30.

Filing online will get your return (I hope you're getting money back!) to you faster and will save paper. Yay! The same is true if you have your refund direct-deposited into your bank account - less envelopes needed. Make sure you save a copy of your return on your computer and (sorry, trees!) print a copy for your records.