{Breakfast Bread}

Ingredients:

1 slice delicious homemade bread
A few shakes of oil
4-5 Tbsp nut butter
Dash of salt
1-2 Tbsp maple syrup

We had a large group of college students visiting recently, and when one asked if we had peanut butter to go with his morning slice of bread, I sadly showed him our empty jar. I told him he could make walnut butter, though!

If you want to make your own, toss about 1/2 cup (or however much you want) in the smallest blender cup you have along with at least 1Tbsp oil and blend until smooth-ish (or however crunchy you like your nut butters).

Drizzle a bit of oil and salt on your bread, then spread the nut butter on and drizzle your maple syrup. This made THE most delicious breakfast treat I have ever tasted. I am in love.

I hope you enjoy it :)

Comments