Camp Site

Now I have to admit, I actually cheated with that tutorial, because our First setup I was optimistic enough to take pictures the whole time, and so those are the ones I used. For the most part it doesn't make any difference, but for reference I'm sharing a picture of how our tarp actually ended Up - This is the configuration that lasted a week and a half with all those winds.

And this is what our tent looked like when we ran away to Kansas City for a few days - after problems with our water filter and a tent half collapsed after two weeks of heavy winds from all directions, we decided to take a break. Just for reference, the clothes piled up are only in one Half of our tent. We had a Full sized foam mattress that Would be visible to the left. That's our tent, collapsed over the entire thing. Peace out! Ha.

Comments